Re: Strange stuff that I don't understand.

Dennis,

I am a little reluctant to give the location of the restaurant where no
sensible engineer will dine. I feel that in order to do that I would have to
check the building by engaging in a time consuming effort at engineering an
existing building that is under construction on my own time. And all of that
effort for ....... FREE.

However, my point is that there must be more than one building out there that
is not necessarily "engineered" to sensible design standards. That was the
thrust of my comments.

John Ott