Re: Cad 98, Dimensioning

 Fountain :

The "\A1" in the dialog box, at least in AutoCAD, is a direction to the
Auto dimentioning sequence it should not be removed in the dialog box
unless you are replacing it with other text or dimensions you do not want
to change.

Apparently in your program has additional properties attached to the
command.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.