Speaker: Dennis Wish

Dennis Wish, the editor of ONLINE publication, is our featured speaker at our
monthly meeting of CSES (Consulting Structural Engineers Society) on 5/20/99.
 Everyone is welcome to join our dinner meeting.  It is held at Taix's
Restaurant, 1911 W. Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles.  It is near the corner of
Alvarado and Sunset.  The social hour starts at 6:00 pm at the bar and the
dinner meeting starts at 7:00 pm.  Price: $20.00.

Dennis' topic will be, of course, technology and how rapidly it is changing
our practices.  In last 15 years, computer has become an absolute must for
most practices but are we using to its full potential?

Please come join us for an evening of fun and camaraderie.

Brad Smith