[no subject]

I would like some input from engineers out there on how I should put
together a price quote for an architect doing residential semi-custom homes.
The typical package would consist of providing engineering services for four
or five house models (ranging in size upt to 5000sf each) which would be
built in one community, but each model may be repeated a number of times.
How do you account for the engineer's liability for every house built from
one of these plans (a reuse fee??)  The architect would not have the
permission to use these plans for any other community.  How should these
provisions be specified in the contract, and how can I safeguard myself
against such unlicensed reuse??

Thanks for your response,
Dolly Triviz
TRIVIZ & ASSOCIATES, INC.