RE: Strange stuff that I don't understand.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Didn't the architect call an engineer other than the EOR for an opinion?

Where is the engineer who designed the structure?  Shouldn't he be the
first person called?  Isn't it unethical to do otherwise?  Is there some
reason that the architect would not call the EOR?

To address the question in this post...  If I understand correctly, I'd
recommend running, not walking away.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561