RE: Red Tape

Oh yeah, red tape comes in many styles and is readily available from most
government agencies. They always seem to have a surplus but you still might
have trouble getting some fast. It can hold up most everything in addition
to bridges. In fact, at times it has even held up NASA's space shuttles.
Unfortunatley governmental red tape is very expensive. You might try
contacting 3M instead. I'm sure they have their own supply.

I'm having problems finding something sharp enough cut red tape. Any
suggestons?