RE: Footing Soil Design Momemt

Dear Fellow Engineers,

	I just would like to inform you that I am using the e-mail of my
team member (that's how we address our co-employee here), Mr. Francis Ang
since my request for an e-mail address is still pending. Toyota Motor
Philippines is currently upgrading (that's what they told me). Anyway, I
usually end my reply as :

	Efren Allan Yango
	CE / SE
	Toyota Motor Philippines

	Modestly speaking, this is just to prevent the name of Mr. Francis
Ang to be ruined or fouled up, just in case I fouled up on my reply. And
modesty aside, well you know the reason.

Thanks.

Allan Yango
CE/SE
TMP