Equivalent Frame Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Equivalent Frame Software
- From: Ken McClure <kmcclure(--nospam--at)f-w.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:08:42 -0500
Does anyone know of an "Equivalent Frame" program, similar to ADOSS, that will run on an NT 4.0 platform?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Enough ASD vs. LRFD
- Next by Subject: Erecting Steel Braced Frames with Bolted Connections
- Previous by thread: UBC94, differnet editions
- Next by thread: Sandusky...