Sandusky...

I know the code required forces as recommended by the OBBC but I was hoping that one of you had the right phone number in your Rolodex and I wouldn't have to spend a half an hour trying to find the right contact/building official/permitting agency....

(Now if I add up the time it took me to right the original message, then add the time for this message.. and realizing that I'm not the quickest typist..... hmmm

Thank you anyway.

John D. Schwarz, P.E.
Indianapolis, IN