Re: The Top Six Reasons Computers are Fe

Excuse me, but the jokes had NOTHING to do with women Engineers, only
women.  The joke had nothing to do with women in the workplace, but
rather about personal relationships.  It is a real stretch to say that a
woman would be offended by these jokes because she has been
discriminated against in the workplace.  (female logic, jeeez!) (that's
a joke, hehehe)!!

So I don't think your comments are valid for the jokes that were posted.

Lynn