Re: New Survey - Please participate

Let's rephrase the question with another profession or two.

If a doctor walks down the street and sees a sick person, should he report
it?  If not, should he be prosecuted?  Suppose that person has HIV or AIDS?
 In California, such reporting would (AB403, 1985) subject him to a $10,000
fine and a year in jail.

How about a clergyman when he observes a lost soul?  A politician when he
is aware of unethical behavior, say fund-raising?  A newscaster who doesn't
report the truth, because his boss has an agenda -- How about his boss  --
What commonly happens to "whistle-blowers?

Back to the subject survey...  What do you propose to do with the results?
I'd prefer to address and solve the design or construction or moral or
medical or ethical *problem* than conduct a witch hunt.

Respectfully,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561