Women in engineering - USA

Ref last paragraph:  Women can become engineers and practice on the same
basis of men - right now at this point in history.  At least 1/3 of my
colleagues (including my boss) are women - with equal pay and
opportunity......I haven't seen any discrimination toward women engineers
since 1975 - I suggest you find a more progressive work
environment..........................J. Baltar (California -USA)