RE: CE's and SE's on Philippine setting

I agree with what you say about qualification-dependent pay for practicing
CE's but I believe professional performance should also be accounted for.
CE's who are working under some employer who has amassed lot of experience
say, 10 years, and maybe is a good manager also would get a lesser pay
compared to a process engineer of the same caliber.  But I believe it is not
the money that really counts for a professional but a deeper sense of pride
based on what you believe is your contribution to the betterment of
humanity.  Compensation is a blessing for having served somebody and maybe
the more we do our job right, safely, and towards what we said when we took
our oath way back when we started as CE's will bless us more with better
life.