Re: New Survey - Please participate

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] About a year and a half ago, one of a college freshman in UC Berkeley saw a little girl murdered in a public rest room by his friend and he did not say a word to the police.  Let the lawmakers and  attorneys work out those problems before taking on the proper way to report unsafe construction problem.

Thanks

Sam Chang, SE

Shafat Qazi wrote:

Please participate in our new ONE question survey at our web site at:

http://www.seaint.org

If an engineer observes an unsafe structure and choose NOT to report it to the authorities, should that engineer be prosecuted?

Please go to our web site and let us know.

Thank you

Shafat