Employment Opportunity - Engineer

Howard & Van Sande, a well established Santa Barbara Structural
Engineering firm with a current staff of 14, seeks motivated and
energetic structural engineer.  5 to 10 years of structural design
experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and timber.  A California C.E.
or S.E. preferred.  We do not have positions available for people just
out of school only a year or two.

We do schools, health care, commercial, government and high end
residential projects.  We also do a great deal of seismic retrofit
work.  Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential.  Send
resumes to H&VS, 1 Calle Cesar Chavez, #200, Santa Barbara, CA  93103,
or e-mail me at:

						lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com

Thanks

Lynn