Re: New Survey - Please participate

In a message dated 5/21/99 7:56:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net writes:

<< bout a year and a half ago, one of a college freshman in UC Berkeley
 saw a little girl murdered in a public rest room by his friend and he
 did not say a word to the police.  >>

Exactly.  If a doctor walks by a sick and not treat him, should the doctor be
prosecuted?  I don't believe so.  What to do when ideals clash with messy
realities.  I don't want the threat of prosecution to dictate my behavior.  I
believe it should be left up one's own consciences.

Brad Smith

Brad Smith