Re: New Survey - Please participate

In a message dated 5/21/99 10:31:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

<< In other words if you see someone drowning and don't do anything The Law
 should say:  "That's okay--that's your right."  It's obvious that The Law
 doesn't require much of us as citizens right now (witness the UC Berkeley
 student).  I think it should require more of us.  >>

Ralph,

We all want to do the right thing... but by choice not by law.  This is why
we americans affectionately call our country "free country".  Like, parents
can influence child's behavior by their good examples, I rather you lead the
way by good examples than you pushing for new legislation.  I guess you know
how I voted in this survey.

Brad Smith