Re: For Urgent Review and Comment - Blue Book Commentary to wooddiaphragms

In a message dated 5/22/99 1:22:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

<< This was posted under a different subject and I thought it should be
changed
 so that those new to this thread would be more apt to review.  Please read
 Ali Sadre's comments below and RUSH your comments through by the 24th
 (Monday) the latest.

 *******************
 Here is the current proposal (for our members' input). Unfortunately, the
 time is compressed.  Please try to post your thoughts by May 24.
 All paragraphs are being numbered for easy reference. Please note that ONLY
 PARAGRAPH # 2 IS UNDER REVIEW.  All other paragraphs have already been
 reveiwed and approved by various local and state Committees.  I have
included
 the complete Section so that Paragraph # 2 woud be better assessed (in the
 context in which it is being proposed).

Hi,

I haven't been following the previous thread that you refer to but I just
received this "Urgent" message and proposal which you refer to which was
supposed to be "below" was not below (unless I'm totally loosing it :-)   ).

Please send me the proposal that you mention.

Thanks,

Michelle