Re:Bela:Letter to OSSPAC

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>I hope you  can obtain and download a copy of  James Bela's circa May 19,1999, letter to the OSSPAC by contacting him at his email address "sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net." (Omit quotation marks)<BR>
<BR>
I believe his letter and its attachments contain important information that should be read by a wider audience than just OSSPAC.  <BR>
<BR>
His letter and its attachments are long, but I believe they are worth the "bandwidth."<BR>
<BR>
If the SEAOSC List Server is going to play an important role in helping define public policy related to earthquake engineering and structural engineering, then the information in this letter should be shared with a wider audience than the important decision makers in Oregon.<BR>
<BR>
I have known James Bela for many years and consider him to play an important role in the mitigation of the earthquake hazards in Oregon and other states.  You might not agree with every thing James Bela says, but his messages should be shared with a larger audience. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Frank E. McClure      FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com     May 22, 1999<BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
</HTML>