From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: NCEES Registration

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BEA3DA.FB11D340

Due to recent contracts, I need to acquire registration in seven =
additional states,
with potentially five more as the work progresses.

I understand that for a fee I can register with NCEES, and that this =
registration will=20
then facilitate obtaining the required registrations.=20

What is the experience on the list?  Do the engineers who have multiple =
state registrations utilize NCEES, and if so,=20
any feedback on the usefulness of the service?

Thank You

Paul Feather  PE