Re: NCEES Registration

Paul

I just went through obtaining multiple licenses. I do recommend NCEES, it can
streamline the process. To obtain registration out of state, the application
must be completely filled including references, former bosses, education,
etc. With NCEES, it is done once with NCEES. However, NCEES does require
everything that you've done since the age of 18 including unemployment. And
it all has to be verified. So the NCEES, although it saves time for multiple
states, can be quite a challenge within itself.

Greg Riley PE

PS check if the states have temporary licenses. Some do and they are very
easy and quick to obtain.