Re: For Urgent Review and Comment - Blue Book Commentary

Sorry, the listservice cut off the remainder of my post indicating it was too
long to send. My intention was to reprint the five paragraphs from the Blue
Book Draft that Ali Sadre posted to the list. Paragraph 2 needs to be
commented on by Monday the 24th.
I hope this goes through this time. If not - please refer to the post "Re:
Seismic Upgrade ..... Appeal to those who created the code" Dated May 21 from
Ali Sadre for the same information.

In a message dated 5/21/99 11:47:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Sadre(--nospam--at)aol.com