Re: The Top Six Reasons Computers are Fe

Dear Maura,
                  Just for your interest, in the U.K, women are employed in
all professions with no apparent descrimination, at my practice we have
employed both sexes as professionals, the only yardsticks  we use are
capability and does the person 'fit in' with the rest of the staff. Upto now
gender or race has not been a criteria, and we have never yet refused anyone
an interview for those reasons.
                                                                         John