RE: NCEES Registration

If you are doing a lot of them at the same time it is somewhat useful.  As
I recall, they will keep, certify and forward your transcripts and (for the
states that will allow them) referenc letters.  You will still have to fill
out the lengthy application forms and work history for each state.
JDC

On Friday, May 21, 1999 11:41 PM, Paul Feather [SMTP:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
wrote:
> Due to recent contracts, I need to acquire registration in seven
additional states,
> with potentially five more as the work progresses.
>
> I understand that for a fee I can register with NCEES, and that this
registration will
> then facilitate obtaining the required registrations.
>
> What is the experience on the list?  Do the engineers who have multiple
state registrations utilize NCEES, and if so,