Fw: Fabric Structures

Pls.advise me e-mail address of Dr.Michael Botwin, California Polytechnic
State U.-
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Daniel Indrawan

-------
: From: Paul Feather <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
: To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
: Subject: Re: Fabric Structures
: Date: 25 Mei 1999 3:09
:
:
: Many of the fabric systems are proprietary, or at least the fabrics are
: proprietary which essentially amounts to the same thing.
:
: Try Birdair on the east coast.
:
: Otherwise there are excellent reference books on fabric and tension-net
: structures available by Frei Otto.
:
: For an absolute wealth of information on fabric and tension structures
you
: may try contacting Dr. Michael Botwin at the California Polytechnic State
: University in San Luis Obispo (805-756-1314).  He has an absolute passion
: for these types of structures.
:
: Paul Feather
: