From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 1999 12:41 AM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: NCEES Registration

Due to recent contracts, I need to acquire registration in seven additional states,
with potentially five more as the work progresses.

I understand that for a fee I can register with NCEES, and that this registration will
then facilitate obtaining the required registrations.

What is the experience on the list?  Do the engineers who have multiple state registrations utilize NCEES, and if so,
any feedback on the usefulness of the service?

Thank You

Paul Feather  PE