RE: NCEES Registration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NCEES Registration
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:14:19 -0500
Acceptance of NCEES registration in the state licensing process varies from state to state. In Texas and in several other states, NCEES registration is not (yet) recognized. You can get a complete list by reviewing the 1998 Survey on the NCEES website (http://www.ncees.org/).
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Dallas, Texas (Hockeytown South)
From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 1999 12:41 AM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: NCEES Registration
Due to recent contracts, I need to acquire registration in seven additional states,
with potentially five more as the work progresses.
I understand that for a fee I can register with NCEES, and that this registration will
then facilitate obtaining the required registrations.
What is the experience on the list? Do the engineers who have multiple state registrations utilize NCEES, and if so,
any feedback on the usefulness of the service?
Paul Feather PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: NCEES Registration
- Next by Subject: Re: NCEES Registration
- Previous by thread: RE: NCEES Registration
- Next by thread: Re: NCEES Registration