From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: Re: Try this
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

In a message dated 5/24/99 7:37:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:

<< Here is proof that either Bill Gates has a sense of humor or that he is
art
 of that right wing conspiracy Hillary keeps talking about.

 >1) Open a new Microsoft Word document
 >2) Type the phrase: I'd like Bill Clinton to resign
 >3) Highlight this phrase
 >4) Select: Tools - Thesaurus
 >5) Look at the suggested phrase >>

Didn't work for me - what was the recommendation?

BTW, I read that GM was adopting a Microsoft business philosophy in the
manufacture of Automobiles starting early next year. They expect to be able

to mass produce autombiles for less than $4,000.00 which get over 160 miles

per gallon.
However, we can expect them to crash twice a day.

Dennis Wish PE