From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 1999 3:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Try this

Thus, we need to be GLAD that BG is allowing us the privilege of, for
example, PAYING FOR BUG FIXES as we are doing with "Windows 98 Second
Edition"! The fact that Windows 98 crashes routinely on my computer--where
it was preloaded when I bought the thing--should not in any way cloud the
joy I should feel as I pony up $90 for the "upgrade" (which BG is providing
INSTEAD OF a fixpak, which before was something that was a free download).

That's right, folks, Win98-2nd Ed. costs you money, and it's a fixpak.

Thank you, B.G.!