RE: Try this

Like 'em. Used to use one when I worked for what is probably the ONLY
Mac-based large structural engineering consulting firm in the nation.

However, we are ON the dark side, using PCs. My wife's school announced last
month they are converting from Macs to Dell PCs for the next school year.

I guess the sun is setting...