From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 2:22 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: DWG files in Adobe Acrobat - Color

Bill:

Now I am confused!  Why would you want to put a resume on the Internet?  After all, we have been reading post after post where you claim to be living the perfect life (albeit in Houston).  We have been led to believe that you have a wonderful supervisory job, with excellent compensation, a tremendous family, and a rich spiritual life.  Are we mistaken?;^>