RE: US Army Corps of Engineers Home Page

Dr. Indrawan -

  I used your web page hyperlink and was able to access the Corps' home
page. If you're attempting to access Corps' publications, try the attached
shortcut.

>  <<Publications of the Headquarters, United Stat.>>

Charlie Canitz
Baltimore District

begin 600 Publications of the Headquarters, United Stat..url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W=W=RYU<V%C92YA<FUY
7+FUI;"]I;F5T+W5S86-E+61O8W,O#0H=
`
end