From: SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 10:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Seismic Zone For India

I am doing a project in Punjab India, I would like to know what is the
seismic zone for Punjab India is and what is the wind velocity?
My architect is telling me they use zone 4 for seismic and for and wind
velocity use 100 MPH, I have doubts about this factors.
If any body has some experience working in that part of country or have some

references, I would appreciate.
Thank you.

SS