RE: US Army Corps of Engineers Home Page

I tried the address you listed, and as of 8:20am; May 27th; (central time),
I had no problems.

Maybe your browser is not "refreshing" the page or something.  Here is
another link within the website (index page).  Maybe you can start there,
and work your way back to where you need to go.

http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/information/

John Connor
Army Corps of Engineers
CENWK-ED-DS