Re: Try this

> OS/2?  Hey Bill, why not come on over to the Dark Side...get a Mac!  You can
> even get them in pretty colors!!!

They all have nice handles, too!

> Ok, I have done my shameless Mac plug for the day...I can rest easy until
> tomorrow.

There's nothing shameless about Mac plugs!

> We're voices crying in the wilderness. But if engineers can't Think
> Different, who can?

I would say that a Wintel user must Think Different in order to keep the
box functioning

Anyway, don't you know that you can't get software for a Mac, let alone
ENGINEERING software! ;-)

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project