Caution Happy99.exe Virus found attached to post on this list

I received the Happy99.exe Virus attached to one of the posts to this list
which I received around 5:27PM Pacific Time. Unfortunately, the download was
automated and I can not pinpoint which post it was attached to. I suspect,
but am not sure that it came in with an email with the subject: RE: US Army
Corps of Engineers Home Page

IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THE ATTACHMENT FILE HAPPY99.EXE DELETE IT
AT ONCE AND DO NOT EXECUTE THE FILE. IF THE FILE IS STILL ATTACHED TO THE
EMAIL, DELETE THE EMAIL WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THE ATTACHED FILE.

I recognized the virus name and found it in one of my AOL download
directories so no harm has been done, but it appears to be circulating our
listservice.

Dennis S. Wish PE