Re: Harold Sprague-Setting an Example

I must commend Harold Sprague for his contributions to this list server. His
broad knowledge of engineering issues is impressive. It seems that he goes
out of his way to respond to questions by referencing publications that I
have never heard of. There are others on this list with equally impressive
knowledge. However, what I found unique about Harold is that he never
criticizes, ridicules, or make fun of a post or the person posting it, no
matter how wrong or incorrect the post may be. He responds with professional
respect and courtesy. I think he sets an example of a professional conduct
that should be the spirit on this list.

Regards,

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.