Re: Harold Sprague-Setting an Example

I fully agree with his comments.
I found only few discussions were really professional and give benefit to
others.

Regards,

Daniel Indrawan
INDONESIA

----------
: From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
: To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
: Subject: Re: Harold Sprague-Setting an Example
: Date: 28 Mei 1999 12:02
:
: I must commend Harold Sprague for his contributions to this list server.
His
: broad knowledge of engineering issues is impressive. It seems that he
goes
: out of his way to respond to questions by referencing publications that I

: have never heard of. There are others on this list with equally
impressive
: knowledge. However, what I found unique about Harold is that he never
: criticizes, ridicules, or make fun of a post or the person posting it, no

: matter how wrong or incorrect the post may be. He responds with
professional
: respect and courtesy. I think he sets an example of a professional
conduct
: that should be the spirit on this list.
:
: Regards,
:
: Oshin Tosounian, S.E.