Re: Harold Sprague-Setting an Example

Harold's singularly circumspect yet helpful style of contributing
immediately caught my notice when I came onto this list in 1997. His one
"lapse" was a fleeting reminiscense of traveling about in a 61 Volkswagen to
rock music. Naturally that thread switched over to 61 Bug stories, which in
turn led to an interesting discussion of seismic periods, displacements, and
accelerations-- it led to soil "music" without passing through rock music.
What good fun!

Charles O. Greenlaw, SE         Sacramento CA