Re: FALLING ICE

Neil -

You may try to install some icebreaker devices on the edge of the high roof
to break up the snow as it falls.  This is commonly done in locations where
the falling snow/ice would not hit a low roof, but would land on someone's
head.

Good luck.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.

In a message dated 5/27/99 11:21:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rvogel(--nospam--at)jps.net