RE: Caution Happy99.exe Virus found attached to post on this list

Dennis,

I have  not seen the virus today.  It came thru the server a few days ago
and I deleted the whole message so I can not point to the message
specifically.

The message you noted is a web page address attachment and is harmless.

Ron Hill
HILL Consulting Engineering
Birmingham, Alabama  USA