Re: Fabric Structures

--- Michael Zaitz <mzaitz(--nospam--at)surfsouth.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have a project for putting a roof structure over an existing small
> baseball stadium and the idea of using a fabric roof has been
> mentioned.
> Is there any standards, design aids or other information on fabric
> structures?  It seems that their popularity is growing but the amount
> of
> information available seems limited.

Check out "Tensioned Fabric Structures: A Practical Introduction"

Task Committee on Tensioned Fabric Structures of the Technical
Committee on Special Structures of the Technical Administrative
Committee on Metals of the Structural Division of the A.S.C.E.

ISBN: 0-7844-0156-X
Stock: 40156
Pages: 80
Published: 1996, New York: ASCE
List $25.00 / Members $18.75
International List $30.00 / Members $22.50

===
James Korff, PE, PMP
Structural Composite Consultants
985 E. Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 128, Foster City, CA 94404
Phone 650-796-8997 / Fax 650-345-1355

"May the DISPLACEMENT be With You !!"