Seismic Hazard Evaluation Reports available on line

We have five seismic hazard evaluation reports on line at
ftp://ftp.consrv.ca.gov/Pub/dmg/shezp/evalrpt . They require Adobe Reader to
view and/or print. We'll have more available here in the next few weeks.

Printed versions are not yet available for purchase from CDMG. We'll
distribute copies of the reports to affected cities and counties once they
are printed.

The reports summarize DMG's efforts to produce the Seismic Hazard Zone Maps
and usually cover a single quadrangle. Now on line are reports covering the
Azusa, Mt. Wilson, San Fernando, South Gate, and Sunland quadrangles.

Comments on format &/or content are welcome. Send comments to
tcsmith(--nospam--at)consrv.ca.gov .