Apologies: messages re Adobe Acrobat (was Seaoc digest) & Out of office

Oops. I made two errors. First, I didn't change the subject on the message
that I responded to, so my message about cut-rate Adobe and other software
was labeled "re: seaint Digest for May 26 1999". Also, once I sent it I
realized that I had my out-of-office assistant set to ON so it may have sent
another message to the list. I quickly turned it off to avoid a never-ending
loop. Sorry about that.

  -- Ted