Re: Avansee error message

I remember getting this error when I first was trying out the program. I
can't quite figure out how I got it now. It might have been from the
earlier version that did not allow more that one concentrated load on a
member? Avansee updated their program after I complained about this. Did
you download the second version? I tried to recreate the error with no luck.
David Handy, P.Eng.
The Thompson Rosemount Group