Re: Code Created Malpractice Opportunity-Rigid v.Flexible Diaphragm

Chuck,
Many of us are insistent on the issues presented in this thread - every time
a dissenting opinion comes along, we take the time to address it and,
hopefully, present compeling facts to support our views. Nothing can be
accomplished if our comments are discarded or ignored. I would hope that
comments from those in a position to set policy, like John Shipp, are not
meant to flatly end the discussion. Establishing a non-yielding policy will
only suceed in negating the purpose of this list - which is to bring forth
all sides of an issue and correct that which is inadequate.

I caution those, who are in a unique position to make policy, to clearly and
publically distinguish their personal opinions from what may be perceived as
establishing a policy or drawing a conclusion from our discussions.

Dennis S. Wish PE