Retaining wall at property line?

I am trying to find information on systems that will allow us to build a 5 story
building with a below grade floor adjacent to a property line. The adjacent
properties consist basically of homeowners with some light structures or a street.
We are currently trying to examine alternatives to build a retaining system
that does not trespass for anchorage or involve temporary structures on the
adjacent property holders land. The floor loads will come down on columns and
therefore the retaining wall is not currently intended to be load bearing. Essentially,
we see that the shoring see that the shoring system will become part of the
structural system. Appreciate any advice...

Richard Lindenberg, EIT
Davis, Bowen & Friedel, Inc.
rel(--nospam--at)dbfinc.com
Salisbury, MD