Re: Re[2]: Code Created Malpractice Opportunity-Rigid v.Flexible

Dennis,

I think you have restated my point.  What we (SEAOC as well as other
associations) need to do is get the committees to post the information.
You are absolutely right that the tools are there and have been for three
years.  I can assure you that at both the SEAOC and SEAOSC boards the
committee chairs are encouraged to post minutes and documents after every
meeting.

My final comment still holds true--committees will be less likely to post
the information we all want to see if the conversations and debate on the
issues resorts to name calling.

Rick