OSHPD NEEDS HELP IN PLAN CHECK[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: OSHPD NEEDS HELP IN PLAN CHECK
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 15:04:13 -0700
The Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) is requesting submittal of Statement of Qualification from interested structural engineering firms to provide independent structural plan review and back check of drawings and specifications for the proposed University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Westwood Replacement Hospital for compliance with California Building Code (Parts 1 and 2, Title 24, California Code of Regulations) and in accordance with established procedures as directed.
The project will be a seven (7) story steel moment frame structure with two levels of concrete basement structure with an estimated cost of $450 million.
Requests for Qualification (RFQ) packages will be available to interested firms on June 7, 1999. The final filing date to submit Statement of Qualifications will be 3:00 p.m., Friday, July 30, 1999. Interested firms should contact Bill Ott at (916) 653-0775 to request RFQ 99-0033.
Note: Individuals and/or firms currently working on, or who have worked on this project as designers or as peer reviewers will be ineligible to compete for this plan checking contract.
- Prev by Subject: Re: OSB vs Plywood
- Next by Subject: Re: OSHPD NEEDS HELP IN PLAN CHECK
- Previous by thread: Re: Retaining wall at property line?
- Next by thread: Re: OSHPD NEEDS HELP IN PLAN CHECK