Re: Strange stuff that I don't understand.

Fountain E. Conner,

As I understood from the Architect, he did contact the EOR first. The answers
that he received was that the building was properly designed.

My problem is that I am sure the design may not be properly designed. Don't
want to prove my point so have recommended that he obtain an independent
engineer to check out the structure. My way of running away (Not walking
away).

John Ott