Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Getting Paid for structural observation

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Bill the owner or escrow account. Owner should pay you and if contractor is 
responsible for your fee, let the owner back charg the contractor.

Engineer of record or the observer usually does not have a contract with the